Agonda Beach :It is a gorgeous stretch of relatively pristine beach, is the jewel in the crown. It transforms itself into a fairly high-end, family oriented, yoga-loving Goa beach resort for five months over the November through March season. Just five kilometres south of the idyllic Kola beach and ten kilometres north of the busy Palolem beach. There are also many restaurants to suit every palate in the beach. It is the ultimate Goa beach holiday destinations. And this beach in Goa is perfect for people looking for an exciting time in the water.
Palolem Beach: It is one of the beautiful beaches in all of Goa. A natural bay surrounded by lofty headlands on either side. This results in a calm, idyllic sea with a gently sloping bed that allows you to walk up to 100 m out from the beach. It is sometimes difficult to walk up the beach at high tide due to the restaurants jutting into the cresting waves. Some of the activities in Palolem Beach are: Scuba diving, Canyoning and trekking tour and a boat trip to see Dolphins.
Dudhsagar Falls (Sea of Milk) :It is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the border of the Indian states of Karnataka and Goa. Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India's tallest waterfalls with a height of 310 m. The falls are located in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park among the Western Ghats. The waterfall forms the border between Karnataka and Goa states. The area is surrounded by a deciduous forest with a rich bio diversity. The falls are not particularly spectacular during the dry season but during the monsoon season however, the falls are fed by rains and form a huge force of water and look like a sea of milk. The waterfall in itself is quite magnificent up close. The grandeur of the gushing waterfall is awe inspiring and the trains that pass by slow down to let passengers enjoy the view.
Cavelossim Beach :It is situated between the Arabian Sea and the Sal River; and it looks extremely beautiful with the paddy fields in the backdrop and simply creates a lovely ambience. The contrast colors of the black lava rocks along with the white sand simply add its own splendor to this beach. It's a perfect destination in Goa that makes the beach vacation extremely pleasant and wonderful for globetrotters. It is also regarded as one of the most mesmerizing beaches of India. Visitors can go for long walks, or go for Dolphin trips after trying out adventure water activities. Even the nightlife on the beach is quite breathtaking. It's simply a perfect destination for honeymoon couples, adventure freaks and beach lovers.
Basilica of Bom Jesus :The Bom Jesus Basilica, is Goa's most famous church and among the most revered by Christians worldwide, is partially in ruins but still a model of simplicity and elegance. This is the only church in Old Goa, which is not plastered on the outside. The Bom Jesus Basilica is a World Heritage Monument. The foundation stone of this remarkably large church was laid on 24 November 1594, and was completed on 15 May 1605. This magnificent edifice stands as a superb example of Baroque architecture in Goa. The church is called ""Bom Jesus"" meaning 'Good Jesus' to whom it is dedicated. The imposing facade built out of black granite in an exquisite combination of the Doric, Corinthian and composite styles, is remarkable for its simplicity.
The Saturday Night Market :This sprawling market is located in Arpora and transpires every Saturday evening from 6pm until late night. Here, visitors find everything from archetypical Indian stalls selling spices, teas, Kashmiri carpets and silver jewellery to international designers who convene from all over the word to sell their unique creations. This market also houses food stalls featuring cuisines from across the globe, and the centre stage that hosts live concerts featuring Rock to Indian Classical. Further up the hill, is ""The Boutique House Bar"" that serves delightful cocktails (try the fresh strawberry Daiquiri) while DJs play late into the night. The Saturday Night Market makes the most of the pleasant Goan evenings. The market, is divided it into 3 main areas, so that its easier to shop and view things.
Fort Aguada :This fort is located on the Aguada-Siolim Road in Sinquerim (Candolim, Goa). It was built in 1612, and once defended the Portuguese stronghold against Dutch and Maratha invaders. The Fort is open all days of the week from 9.30am to 6.00pm. Visitors look out at a panoramic ocean vista, witnessing the confluence of the Mandovi River and Arabian Sea. It is named for the fresh water spring that gives the fort a constant supply of potable water, ‘agua’ being the Portuguese word for water. The Aguada fort also numbers among its splendours a four storeyed lighthouse. This lighthouse was built in 1864 and is the oldest of its kind in Asia. The hilltop fort, though only a fraction of the original area of the fort is a popular tourist spot, especially to watch the sunset.
Chapora Fort :It is located in Bardez, Goa, rises high above the Chapora River. The present fort was built in 1717, replacing the older fortifications. Across the Chapora river, the ruler of Pernem, the Maharaja of Sawantwadi who was an enemy of the Portuguese held the fort for two years after it fell to the Marathas in 1739. It is a pleasant place to wander that offers fantastic views north across the Chapora river to Pernem, and also far out to the Arabian Sea in the West. The fort sits on a prominent position which commands views in all directions. The wide expanse of open space is only a tumble of stones, and a natural valley to the beach protected by rocky promontories, provides an excellent access to the sea. It is famous for its spectacular views and sunset vistas.
Atlantis Watersports :It was established in 1993 Atlantis Watersports has carved a niche for itself in the world of water sports, tours and excursions to provide unmatched experiences and inspiration for travelers flocking to India’s sunshine state - Goa. It is owned and managed by Celebrated International Windsurfer Herbert Rodrigues, better known as Charlie to his friends, family and clients. Charlie has represented India at various sailing events including the World Wind Surfing Championship in Italy and carries vast knowledge of the winds and waters in his kitty. Atlantis Watersports is the one-stop-shop for all water sports, tours and excursions in Goa, and ensure safety and comfort which are given the topmost priority.
Shantadurga temple :It is situated 33 kms from Panajim, and the temple has an impressive idol of Goddess Shree Durga who mediated between Shree Vishnu and Shree Shiva and stopped the fiercefull war going on between the two. She is flanked by Vishnu and Shiva on both the sides.The temples of Shree Shantadurga and Shree Mangesh, two of the most revered patron deities of the Hindu Goud Saraswat Brahmin community are located in Kavlem and Mangeshi respectively in the Ponda district of North Goa. The original place of Shree Shantadurga devi was at Keloshi. This current temple structure was built during the period from 1713 a.d to 1738 a.d. Many renovations have been done over the years to the main temple and to the temples of other deities.
Church of St. Francis of Assisi :Journeying west from the Se Cathedral, one comes upon the Old Palace of the Archbishop, which serves as a conduit from the cathedral to the Church of St. Francis of Assisi. Thanks in part to its renovation in 1665, this graceful building displays a charming mix of architectural styles and intricately carved artwork. The adjoining convent has long since been converted into the Archaeological Museum and is worth a visit in its own right. No tour of Old Goa could be complete without a visit to this twofold attraction.
- Goa Airport / Hotel transfers with an air condition vehicle.
- Non Alcoholic Welcome drinks on arrival .
- One bottel of packaged drinking water per day .
- Free access to the swiming pool with proper costume during the stay .
- 3 Nights accommodation in the selected hotels (rooms) .
- Meal Plan : CP (Accommodation with breakfast ) in the hotel / resort.
- Half day North Goa tour with an air condition vehicle.
- Half day South Goa Tour with an air condition Vehicle .
- 1 hour boat cruise in the river Mandovi with Entertainment programes & hotel transfers .
- Travel Insurance .
- Any kind of Guide servises . But can be aranged with extra cost .
- Entrances fees to the monuments , cultural events or activity suggested in the itinerary .
- Any kind of air / train / bus fare .
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities are chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
Itinerary (4N Goa)
Day 1: Dubai arrival
On arrival at Goa International Airport, you'll be transferred to your hotel. Check-in to your Hotel and relax. Goa is the ultimate beach holiday destinations. And this beach in Goa is perfect for people looking for an exciting time in the water. It is visited by large numbers of international and domestic tourists each year for its beaches. The rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the nearby pristine Beaches of the locality . Enjoy the eveing relaxing by the side of the swimming poor with some drinks followed by dinner . Overnight stay at the hotel / Resort .
Day 2: North Goa tour.
Meals: Breakfast .
After breakfast at hotel proceed for Half Day North Goa Tour .The tour package is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and beach side of Goa that is often referred to as the Beach paradise . This tour takes you to visit Coco Beach situated at the mouth of the Nerul River on the Mandovi Estuary and famous Aguada Fort. Next comes the exquisite Mayem Lake which nestles sparkling silver among low forested hills.The tour halts for lunch here. Then tour covers Vagator Beach, Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach & Panaji Handicrafts Emporium. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Goa water Sports . ( Optional Tour )
Meals: Breakfast .
Post morning breakfast at hotel, the day is free for you to go shopping in the exciting shopping malls and in the afternoon go for an adventure like no other, The real highlight of the tour is an exciting, adrenaline-pumping 4x4 drive deep into the desert to explore the vast stretch of the golden dunes by plummeting low in the deep ditches and escalating high on the summit of the dunes. This is followed by a visit to our traditional Arabic Bedouin campsite, which enables you to capture the real essence and beauty of the desert, as you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored Shisha, and rivet in the mesmerizing belly dance movements and Tanura horse shows. A not to miss out is the enchanting desert sunset views . To tantalize your taste buds, the tour includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.Overnight stay at the hotel .
Day 4: Dubai- Day Free for Shopping ( Abu Dhabi & Ferrari World optional tour )
Meals: Breakfast .
Today you can laze up in your bed till longer. The day is free for shopping.After having a fill at morning breakfast, set out for a day full of shopping in malls and souks. Our optional Abu Dhabi tour starts with stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque, magnificent Emirates Palace, and Abu Dhabi Museum brimming with rich history to attractions that depict the city’s eclectic architecture and superb infrastructure. Ferrari world - The first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park - on the Yas Island - is designed to provide an experience of lifetime. You can indulge in the fun and thrill with its more than 20 pulse-pounding rides and highlights, such as Formula Rosa, Fiorano GT Challenge, Scuderia Challenge, Paddock, V12 flume ride, Speed of Magic, Bell’Italia, and Galleria Ferrari., return back to hotel for a relaxed sleep.
Day 5: Dubai Departure.
Enjoy a relaxed morning followed by an extensive breakfast. Today is the last day in the glitzy city. Check out from the hotel by 1200 hours. Return flight is at night so you can still go to nearby shopping malls to grab the last possible deals for more dresses, watches, gold, jewelry or anything else you may want. Late get transferred to the airport to catch your flight back to Hyderabad. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. We sincerely hope you had a great trip.
Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen , Village Hotel Albert Court , The Elizabeth Hotel
Parc Sovereign Tyrwhitt , Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, Furama Riverfront
Park Hotel Clarke Quay , Park Regis Singapore ,Rendezvous Hotel
Marina Mandarin , Swissotel The Stamford , Sheraton Towers Singapore
Pan Pacific Orchard, Intercontinental Singapore , Fairmont Singapore.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it’s been booked.
- Accommodation offered in the package need to be verified before the booking of the Holiday package .
- Similar hotels will be provided in case of non-availability of the given accommodation.
- Anything other than mentioned in the inclusions attract extra cost & subject to availability.
- Air ticket cost mentioned ( if any ) will be subject to availability & prevailing prices at the time of booking .
- Extra meals can be added to this package at an extra cost & need to be confirmed at the time of booking.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability & at the discretion of the hotel/ resort.
- Goods & Service Tax of 5% will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in India).
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if any payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- Transportation will be provided as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 21:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- All guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals at the time of check-in.
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The package cost does not include guide services (unless until its mentioned).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Any of the optional services mentioned in the itinerary can be availed against extra payments .
- The guests need to register a mobile no with us while booking the tour package as a contact no.
- Contact No will be used for communication from our office before/during/after the tour.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's/ vendors cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.
- This cost doesn't include any travel insurance & Visa processing fees for foreign nationals.
- Services for processing Visa & travel insurance can be availed with extra cost.
- There will be no refund of the fees collected for Visa processing if it got rejected by the concern embassy.
- Travel4U don't have the authority over the airlines, railways & public bus services.
- Travel4U will not bear any responsibility for Flight/train/bus delay or cancellations.
- Travel4U wont be responsible for damages caused due to any unforeseen situations beyond the human control.