- Local Guides for Sightseeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare/ Bus fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities are chargeable directly.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room services.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- 4 days / 3 Nights accommodation in a Double bed room/s at the selected hotels (rooms) , as mentioned above. (Check-in time is at 2.00 pm and Checkout time is at 12:00 am).
- Meal Plan: CP (Accommodation with breakfast).
- All Transportation and sightseeing by an Air Conditioned Car (not applicable in the hill area) as per itinerary, including driver allowance, toll tax and parking fee.
- All Government taxes charged by the vendors (Hotel / Resorts / Vehicle provider).
Itinerary :Cochin (1N),Munnar (2N), Thekkdy (1N), Houseboat (1N)& Kovalam (2N),
Day 1: Cochin Arrival
On arrival at Cochin Railway station/ air port, drive to the hotel. and proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour where you will explore the glorious history of Fort Kochi, the impressive Dutch Palace. The Jewish Synagogue, adorned with Belgian chandeliers, St. Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets are other remarkable sightseeing spots. . Thereafter enjoy a comfortable overnight at the hotel .
DAY 02 :Cochin to Munnar (150 kms & 5 hrs )
After Breakfast, drive to Munnar. En-route, stop for refreshments. Visit Valara Waterfalls en route to Munnar. Arrive & check-in to the hotel. Visit tea plantations in the evening at Devikulam. Thereafter enjoy a comfortable overnight at your hotel in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar ( Local Sightseeing )
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for local sightseeing tour covering Mattupetty Dam & Echo Point. Visit TATA Tea Museum, Eravikulam National Park, Kundala Lake, Old Munnar town and the town market. Enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel in Munnar.
DAY 04 : Munnar to Thekkady ( 125 kms & 4hrs )
After a delicious breakfast, check-out of the hotel. Take a drive to Thekkady and arrive by the afternoon. Check into the hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure or take an optional boat cruise in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05 : Thekkady To Allepy ( 175 kms & 4 hrs )
After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey. Check-in to your houseboat on arrival. Enjoy some free time at leisure on the backwaters. Enjoy a sunset cruise in the world famous backwaters of Kerala. Stay overnight at the Houseboat in Alleppey.
Day 06 : Allepy – Kanyakumari.( 255 kms & 6 hrs )
After breakfast, check-out from houseboat and drive to Kanyakumari. On reaching Trivandrum, halt for lunch at a good restaurant. Later visit Napier Museum and Zoological Park and walk through the lush green zoo for a memorable experience. (the zoo remains closed on Mondays).On arrival, check-in at your hotel and Visit Kumari Amman Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Gandhi Mandapam Also witness the beautiful statue of Tiruvalluvar and the meeting point of Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea. (The non-Hindus are not allowed to enter the temple. The temple opens from 0430 hours to 1130 hours in the morning and from 1730 hours to 2030 hours in the evening.).
Day 07:Kanyakumari to Kovalam( 100 kms & 2 hrs )
Enjoy the breakfast & proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the "Paradise of the South". This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the daytime & silver sand in the night. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 08 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam( 35 kms & 1 hrs )
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. Thiruvananthapuram literally means Ananthapuri, "the city of Ananthan", the Thiru (Great/Lord) Ananthan's Puram (City). Ananthan is the serpent Sesha on whom Padmanabhan or Vishnu reclines. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, the name Kuthiramalika means 'palace of horses' derived from the frieze of 122 wooden horses on the exterior walls. Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 09 : Kovalam – Cochin(215 kms/4hrs)
Enjoy the breakfast. Later pack your baggage’s with a promise to return once again to this part of the world. Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it’s been booked.
- Accommodation offered in the package need to be verified before the booking of the Holiday package .
- Similar hotels will be provided in case of non-availability of the given accommodation.
- Anything other than mentioned in the inclusions attract extra cost & subject to availability.
- Air ticket cost mentioned ( if any ) will be subject to availability & prevailing prices at the time of booking .
- Extra meals can be added to this package at an extra cost & need to be confirmed at the time of booking.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability & at the discretion of the hotel/ resort.
- Goods & Service Tax of 5% will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in India).
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if any payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- Transportation will be provided as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 21:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- All guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals at the time of check-in.
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The package cost does not include guide services (unless until its mentioned).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Any of the optional services mentioned in the itinerary can be availed against extra payments .
- The guests need to register a mobile no with us while booking the tour package as a contact no.
- Contact No will be used for communication from our office before/during/after the tour.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's/ vendors cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.
- This cost doesn't include any travel insurance & Visa processing fees for foreign nationals.
- Services for processing Visa & travel insurance can be availed with extra cost.
- There will be no refund of the fees collected for Visa processing if it got rejected by the concern embassy.
- Travel4U don't have the authority over the airlines, railways & public bus services.
- Travel4U will not bear any responsibility for Flight/train/bus delay or cancellations.
- Travel4U wont be responsible for damages caused due to any unforeseen situations beyond the human control.