A medieval fort now overlooking the city, Golkonda is one of the historical places to visit in Hyderadabad. Originally built in mud on a 400ft hill, the fort ruins of today have seen the reign of several dynasties. Situated 11km away from the bustling urbanism of Hyderabad, it derives its name from a Telugu word meaning Shepherd’s Hill. Reminiscence of a well-planned Golconda city within the fortress limits is evident even now.
The epic signature of the city, Char Minar makes for a wonderful sight. Located in the heart of Hyderabad’s old city, surrounded by Mecca Masjid, built using bricks from Mecca and Laad Bazaar - a boisterous shopping street, this landmark is laced in history.
Located on the south end of Hussain Sagar Lake, the Birla Mandir is an enchanting modern temple built atop the Kala Pahad, the twin hillock of the Naubat Pahad. With mixed architectural styles from Odhisha and South Indian, the place of worship is embellished with exotic epic scenes from the Ramayana and Mahabharata that are finely sculpted in marble. The inner shrine of the temple has an 11ft tall replica of Tirupati Venkateswara.
Ramoji Film City:
The world’s largest integrated film city, spread across 2,000acres ensures that every visitor makes most from the day spent here. Features include well-defined categories of entertainment suited for different ages from Eureka, the performance arena modelled on the lines of royal forts hosting live shows, to getting a tour of a typical film studio, multi-cuisine restaurants, shopping venues, kids’ park, and even a bird park. This destination can be enjoyed over a day trip or one could stay back at this holiday destination.
Nehru Zoological Park:
It has India’s first butterfly park and jungle safari. Jurassic Park with live sized models of the extinct species is a major draw for children. Boasting of nearly 1,500 specimens of birds, animals, and reptiles the Nehru Zoological Park also encourages adoption of wild animals by the public.
Salar Jung Museum:
Located in the prime venue of old Hyderabad city, the Salar Jung Museum has illustrious neighbours like the Charminar, Mecca Masjid and State Central Library. One of the must see places to visit in Hyderabad with family, this is among India’s premier museums with 38 galleries spread over three buildings.
Hussain Sagar Lake:
One of the largest man-made lakes in India, Hussain Sagar Lake has been adorning the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad since 1562. A tourist destination that cannot be missed as places to visit in Hyderabad with family, the lake is best to spend time around dusk with pleasant air filling the surroundings.
- 4 days / 3 Nights accommodation in a Double bed room/s at the selected hotels (rooms) , as mentioned above. (Check-in time is at 2.00 pm and Checkout time is at 12:00 am).
- Meal Plan: CP (Accommodation with breakfast).
- All Transportation and sightseeing by an Air Conditioned Car (not applicable in the hill area) as per itinerary, including driver allowance, toll tax and parking fee.
- All Government taxes charged by the vendors (Hotel / Resorts / Vehicle provider).
- Local Guides for Sightseeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare/ Bus fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities are chargeable directly.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room services.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
Itinerary (3N Hyderabad)
Day 1: Hyderabad Arrival
Meal: No meal
Arrive at Hyderabad Bus Stop/ Railway station/ Airport port and get transferred to the hotel. Check into hotel on arrival, After lunch proceed for chowmahalla palace ,Birla Mandir, NTR Garden, Lumbni Park, Necklace Road & Hussain Sagar. Overnight stay at hotel in Hyderabad.
Day 2: Hyderabad Ramoji Film City tour
After breakfast proceed to Ramoji Film City, enjoy the entire day at Ramoji film city with diffrent shows & activities. On the way back visit the Hyderbad landmark monument Charminar .Spend time on shopping near Charminar.Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: Hyderabad Sightseeing tour
Meal: Breakfast.After breakfast visit Salarjung museum, Golknda Fort & Nehru Zoological Park, Evening is at leisure for shopping & relaxation . Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Hyderabad departure
Today, after an breakfast, check-out of the hotel & transfer to airport/Railway station/ Bus stop for your return journey.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it’s been booked.
- Accommodation offered in the package need to be verified before the booking of the Holiday package .
- Similar hotels will be provided in case of non-availability of the given accommodation.
- Anything other than mentioned in the inclusions attract extra cost & subject to availability.
- Air ticket cost mentioned ( if any ) will be subject to availability & prevailing prices at the time of booking .
- Extra meals can be added to this package at an extra cost & need to be confirmed at the time of booking.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onward. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability & at the discretion of the hotel/ resort.
- Goods & Service Tax of 5% will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in India).
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if any payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- Transportation will be provided as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 21:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- All guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals at the time of check-in.
- "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges.
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The package cost does not include guide services (unless until its mentioned).
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Any of the optional services mentioned in the itinerary can be availed against extra payments .
- The guests need to register a mobile no with us while booking the tour package as a contact no.
- Contact No will be used for communication from our office before/during/after the tour.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's/ vendors cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.
- This cost doesn't include any travel insurance & Visa processing fees for foreign nationals.
- Services for processing Visa & travel insurance can be availed with extra cost.
- There will be no refund of the fees collected for Visa processing if it got rejected by the concern embassy.
- Travel4U don't have the authority over the airlines, railways & public bus services.
- Travel4U will not bear any responsibility for Flight/train/bus delay or cancellations.
- Travel4U wont be responsible for damages caused due to any unforeseen situations beyond the human control.